Let’s start off fall right!! The air is getting crisper, the warm sweaters are coming out and you might just want to cuddle up on the couch with your favorite pumpkin spice recipes watching Netflix 😉. Don’t worry I understand that is just how fall works!!
This cinnamon + pumpkin vegan cream cheese is insane! It works well on so many things… my favorite being sweet potato toast but it is also great on waffles, toast, cake, cupcakes or on a spoon straight out of the container 😛.
In the fall our bodies just crave warming foods. A super nice way to include some warming foods into your day is by using spices!! My favorite warming fall spices include: cinnamon, ginger + nutmeg.
- Sweet potato toast:
- 1 sweet potato
- Sprinkle coconut oil
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Sprinkle salt
- Cinnamon + pumpkin cream cheese:
- ½ C vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk
- 3 tbsp pumpkin (canned)
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Slice sweet potato ¼ inch thich
- Coat sweet potato slices with a drizzle of oil, cinnamon + salt
- Bake at 375 for 30mins (I like to bake on a cookie sheet with a cooling tray on top so it cooks equally)
- In a medium mixing bowl, place all ingredients for the cinnamon + pumpkin cream cheese and beat with electric mixer until smooth
- Spread cream cheese mixture on sweet potato toast + add desired topings
- PS. Store extra cream cheese mixture in a air tight container in the fridge for 2 weeks